Central London Areas
Our Mobile North West London Locksmith Service is available in the following areas:
We provide locksmith services in Central London and the surrounding areas.
If you find yourself with a lock problem and you live or work in the Central London area, then our locksmith is local to you and can help.
Our locksmiths are fully trained and can open your door if you are locked out or change the locks if you have lost your keys
Do we accept cards? Yes, for your convenience, we accept cash and debit/credit card payments.
Residential and Commercial Locksmiths
We provide locksmith services for both the residential and commercial sector, so if you lock issue is in your home or business, we have you covered.
In the commercial sector, we currently work with, landlords, small businesses, such as, dental surgeries, shops, offices, care home companies, etc.
We have a local team of locksmiths operating in Central London ready to take your call.
24 hrs locksmiths have a dedicated, reliable and highly efficient and trustworthy team of locksmiths located in the Central of London. we have been operating in the Central London area for approximately 10 years now and have built a solid reputation along with a loyal customer base.
We work with both local residents and businesses to deliver safety and security. We have worked with some of Britains biggest organisation such as the police and the NHS and can undertake any job no matter how complex or large it is. Give us a call today and see how we can help you today.
Services we deliver
- Door unlocking
- Lock installation
- Security upgrade
- 24/7 lock change
- Security assessment and recommendations
- Burglar repair service – boarding windows
- Installing security lights both internal and external
Emergency Locksmith North West London
Central London Locksmith Suggestions
- Security lighting both internal and externally can be very effective deterrents. We recommend installing external lights around your property in areas where it is easy for burglars to hide such as in alley ways next to your home or at in the back garden. We highly recommend purchasing lights which are triggered by motion and not by lack of light, as these lights can annoy your neighbours.
- Our locksmith also recommends installing 3 star British standard locks to replace any euro cylinder you may have. The majority of euro cylinders can be picked, snapped or drilled. Lock snapping is very easy and simple and can be achieved in as little as under 30 seconds with just a screw driver. further more locks can be picked in under a minute with the right tools. Additionally locks can be drilled extremely quickly. While 3 star British standard locks have been designed with anti pick anti snap and anti drill features.
- You may want to consider marking your property with you house number and address, this can be achieved in a number of ways. depending on the material you are trying to mark will depnd on the method. for metal you could either etch or use chemical kits to mark your property. Other materials you may be able to use ultra violet pens which are only viasble with a UV light.
- One of the main targets for burglars is the garage and shed as these are usually easier to gain access to and usually have quite expensive items stored within, such as power tools, bikes, gardening tools etc etcc. Ensure the windows are covered so no one can see inside. Secondly you need to have a strong padlock fitted to the shed door you may also want to consider purchasing one with a built in alarm which will activate when someone tries to fiddle with it.
What burglars Love
Burglars are always on the lookout for easy targets, and learning the common mistakes homeowners make can ensure you keep yourself and your property protected from unwanted visitors.
According to research from Crimewatch, these are some of the things burglars love.
- Ground floor windows and patio doors – Patio doors and ground floor windows are some of the easiest ways to enter a property. Patio doors can be lifted so ensure they have a secure locking system, also ensure your windows are locked when leaving your property.
- Spare Keys – Burglars love spare keys. Thousands of homes are burgled by burglars who find spare keys which the owners believed were hidden. Apparently 1/3 of Brits admit to leaving a spare key somewhere around their property. Veteran burglars know where people tend to hide keys, the best option is to give your key to a trusted neighbour encase of an emergency.
- Small expensive items – Burglars look for small valuable items which they can easily pick up, use or sell, such as cash, electrical gadgets such as laptops, tablets etc etc. To protect such items we suggest buying a home safe which can be bolted to the wall or floor.
- Tools – Power tools and garden tools are favourites for most thief’s due to their ability to sell on quickly.
- Vulnerable people – The elderly, students and people moving properties are attractive prospects for criminals as their homes tend to be easier to get into and usually with highly valuable items.
- Firearms -Now not many homes have firearms but burglars are always on the lookout for unsecured firearms, as there is a highly profitable black market for such items
A Trusted and Local Locksmith
We are a professional locksmith company and all of our locksmiths are fully trained and DBS checked. If you need a locksmith, no matter the time of day or night, we are available.
Emergency Locksmith Central London
Emergency Locksmith Central London